The Savöx BSM4760 1200KV 600 class
Brushless Outrunner Motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while
cooling itself down.
The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling
ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savöx out runner motors to
pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over
other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate
sharp moves in your flying experience. Weight = 358g. Dimensions: 47mm
wide x 60mm tall.
• Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
• Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
• Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
• High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain
balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your
• Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface
to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
• Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
• Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
• Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to
secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or
1. Rated Voltage 22.2 V
2. Voltage Range 3-6 S
3. No-load current 9.1 Amps
4. Max. Continuous Power 2780 Watts
5. Max. Continuous Current 134 Amps
6. Terminal Resistance 9mΩ
7. KV Motor KV (No Load) 1200 KV
8. Pole 10 P
9. Slot 12 N
10. Motor Weight 358g
This product may contain chemicals that are known in the state of California to cause harm.