The Savöx BSM5065 450KV 700 class
Brushless Outrunner Motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while
cooling itself down.
The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling
ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savöx out runner motors to
pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over
other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate
sharp moves in your flying experience. Weight = 454g. Dimensions: 50mm
wide x 65mm tall.
• Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
• Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
• Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
• High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain
balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your
• Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface
to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
• Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
• Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
• Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to
secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or
1. Rated Voltage 44.4 V
2. Voltage Range 3-12 S
3. No-load current 3.3 Amps
4. Max. Continuous Power 4200 Watts
5. Max. Continuous Current 97 Amps
6. Terminal Resistance 21mΩ
7. KV Motor KV (No Load) 450 KV
8. Pole 10 P
9. Slot 12 N
10. Motor Weight 454g