Cobra Brushless Motors offer performance and value for Sport Flyers and Competition pilots alike. They are built from high quality components, and are designed to give years of top-level performance. All Cobra Motors are shipped in a custom designed package that features protective foam on all six sides of the box, with 3 separate compartments to protect the motor, accessory pack and cross mount.
The Cobra 4130 series motors have a 6.0mm shaft for extra strength, as well as oversize ball bearings to support the shaft and provide a long life. There are two internal bearing measure 12mm x 6mm x 4mm and the outer bearing measures a massive 17mm x 6mm x 6mm! The stators are made with 0.20mm laminations for maximum efficiency and minimum Eddy Current losses. Also included on the motor are ultra-flexible motor leads with high-temp silicone rubber insulation and 4.0mm bullet connectors already installed.
Included with every Cobra 4130 Series Motor is a complete accessory package which contains the following items:
● Heavy Duty 3mm Thick Cross Style Motor Mount
● Four M4x8mm Motor Mount Screws
● Bolt-On style threaded prop adapter with 8mm shaft and M8x1.0mm thread
● 3 Prop Adapter retaining screws
● Retaining Collar with Set Screw
● Three female 4.0mm bullet connectors
● Three pieces of heat-shrink tubing