RC Aerodyne's new 1/13th (470 Size) scale size Bell 407 is now available. It's the first entry in our Super Scale series.
Download Instruction Manual
Free Shipping Within the U.S!
So what is SUPERSCALE?
High quality, light weight epoxy fiberglass Fuselage
Scale Fittings: Wire cutters, antenna's, steps, exhaust
Scale Mechanics: These mechanics are specially designed to be super compact and fit inside the top doghouse, completely hidden from view.
Full Cockpit: Scale cockpit includes front panel, all of the seats from front to back.
Multi-blade Rotor head: Quad-blade high performance rotor head
Scale Rotor Blades : Carbon Fiber scale rotor blades designed for low head speed.
LED Lighting: Includes scale led lighting system.
Display Stand: Beautiful Aluminum and wood stand included for your desktop.
- Quad Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
- Extremely detailed surface details, a realism unknown in this size class
- Complete six seated scale cockpit (illuminated)
- Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
- Use of 450 standard equipment (6S battery, 1800KV motor), fly with your existing parts
- Take off weight of 1.2kg (about the double than a 450 helicopter)
- 900mm long, exact 1/13 scale
- Product comes pre-assembled and requires very few hrs for completion
- Scale: 1:13
- Length: 820mm ( 32.3 " )
- Height: 205mm ( 8" )
- Width: 284mm ( 11.2" )
- Main Rotor: 320mm ( 13" )
- 4 Blade Scale Rotorhead 140 CCPM Swashplate
- Belt Driven Tail Rotor
Please Note: This product is for intermediate to advanced builders and is not
recommended for pilots who have not used or set up flybarless
controllers. This kit also includes a multi-blade rotor head and will
require phasing for initial set up.
Add The Power Combo!Our 470 Size Bell 407 Optional Electronics Package Includes: 3 DS933 Servos, 1 DS922 Tail Servo, 1 PL40A ESC, 1 KF model 1600KV Motor, and a ZYX 3 axis Gyro. A detailed description of each is below.