MD933 digital servos have following specifications:
1.The use of metal gears, especially steel material in output gear, which results in better intensity , abrasion resistance and accuracy. The output deviation is extremely minimal to none.
2. Use high quality motors same as FUTABA, Servo is designed for long life use, and tests prove it can continually run in high speed for over 50 hours.
3. The use of Japanese raw material to produce outer shell, which is more sturdy and durable and can tolerate temps up to 120 degrees.
4. Rapid response control, better acceleration.
5. Very nice consistency, center error less than 0.5 degree, angle 40 degree, biggest 60 degree, error less than 0.5 degree.
6. Have overload current protection function, even if the output gear is blocked, motor and electronics component will not be damaged.
7.Suitable to be used in 450 extreme 3d helicopters. Also great for fixed wing airplanes
Works well with smaller airplanes and is a direct fit for 250, 450, and 480 size helicopters
Operating voltage range: 4.5V??6.0V
Operating temperature range: -20 degrees C to +60 degrees C
Operating speed: 0.10 sec/60 6V 0.12 sec/60 4.8V
Torque: 2.0kg.cm 6V 1.8kg.cm 4.8V ( 27.60 Ounces of Torque )
Idle current: 5mA at stopped
Running current range: 50-150mA
Block up to turn electric current: 600mA
Dead band width: 4 usec
Angle deviation: center : 0.5 degree; angle 40 degree, error 0.5 degree
Size: 22.5 X 11.5 X 24.6mm
Bearing material: Metal
Gear material: 4 metal gears and 1 nylon gear
Connector wire length: 21cm